.

.

söndag 8 juli 2018

Modelland...

I love lists. That is a known fact. I love models. That is another, more or less widespread, known fact. I have an Instagram account The Girls on the Covers (and three - now closed thanks to sour, narrow-minded prudes, reporting the pictures showing nipples...Gia's nipples no less! - Tumblr-accounts dedicated to certain models. R.i.p Tumblr-accounts)
So, add these two loves up and...the outcome is clear.
A model-esque list of astronomical proportions! We're talking Top 101 here! 👍💜👄

What a shallow(-ish?)/cute/fabulous/grande/lighthearted/fantastic and most of all beauteous idea! 😊
This was HARD. Like, very much so. I have most definitely forgotten loads of women and I keep changing my mind daily so Nothing is written in stone here, that must be said. Basically, only the top 1-11 are always standing, so far. They might trade places some times, except for the first 3, but they're always there. However...the top 3 are including nine girls. I just had to. I couldn't NOT. This gave me space for 6 extra models too, so all good!

I was thinking top 51 at first, but I don't want to miss- and/or leave too many ladies out, hence...101 it is. (Yes you read that right the first time!) 100 is a no go since  I can't do even numbers and so instead of deducting one I am adding one...naturally! 
  



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

I would love to see YOUR Comment here!